Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Visit to Paris


So, it has been a few days since I have posted; however, my wife, parents, and I had spent a mini-vacation in Paris! Oh yeah...Paris is a mere two-hour train ride from where I live! Jealous? Between pastries, wine, chocolate, and cheese, I am quite confident that I experienced Parisian cuisine to the fullest! But did we slough off and completely discount the need for keeping active? Of course not! Besides, the title and theme of this blog is: "The Training Never Stops" right?

Besides taking the metro, we walked just about everywhere. And on the third day of our trip, Kari and I programmed a workout...call it the "Eiffel Tower Trot."

We began our workout at a corner of one of the sections of the Champ de Mars (the route is marked in red in the picture above). Here's the breakdown of the WOD:

For time:
Run one lap around
50 Squats
Run one lap around
50 Push-ups
Run one lap around
50 Sit-ups

Our time: 21:??

We agreed that one lap was approximately 1000 meters. We were going to end with one more lap, followed by 50 burpees, but we decided against it (the run was longer than we thought)! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobility WOD