Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WOD = Christmas Gift?

Do you remember how you felt as a child (or maybe even as an adult) during the weeks leading up to Christmas? What were some of the emotions that coursed through your youthful body? Excitement? Anxiousness? Anticipation?

Now, think about the WOD. What kind of emotions do you feel leading up to it? My guess is that your emotional state is akin to that of the pre-Christmas kind. But where am I going with all of this? 

This morning, my good buddy PJ, posted a WOD on my Facebook page--he wanted me to try it out. Well, all throughout the day, those same exact aforementioned feelings started creeping through my being. Finally, when I arrived home, I quickly took the dog outside, changed my clothes, laced up my shoes, and "opened up the gift" I was long awaiting to open.

Check out the short video clip of me enjoying the "present" that PJ gave to me. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention: one emotion that is different between opening a Christmas gift and a CrossFit WOD is fear. And unless you have "Santaphobia" I think you will understand which one I am talking about.


1 comment:

Mobility WOD